One amazing perk to living in lower Alabama is how close we are to the Florida Gulf Coast. In less than two hours, you can be at some of the most beautiful beaches in Florida, and right outside of Destin is a small city called Seaside, which is a must-see destination for any beach lover in America.
The first time I went to Seaside, I watched one of my good friends get married right on the beach, then attended their beautiful reception at Bud & Alley's. I remember getting spicy, delicious BBQ and bloody mary's for lunch at Barefoot BBQ after walking to the beach that day before the wedding, and I could have stayed all week long. Also a fun fact, the movie The Truman Show was filmed in Seaside :)
Be sure to check out some of the good hotspots if you are ever in Seaside, and make sure to get ready for some yummy food, drinks, and amazing shopping while enjoying fun in the sun. Enjoy!
1. DeJa-Vu - one of the cutest boutiques in the south, and the owner is designer of Judith March
2. Seaside Classic - perfect for Seaside apparel
3. Barefoot BBQ - get a bloody mary, they are super spicy and delicious!)
4. Great Southern Cafe - you can bring your own fresh caught fish to have prepared, SO cool for any fishers out there!
5. Bud & Alley's - One word: Steak.
The wedding pictures above are from the Berler wedding, such an amazing, intimate ceremony right on the beach! So grateful to witness such a beautiful weekend in Seaside with such amazing people.
Berler Wedding Photo Credit: http://amarinophoto.com/
Have an amazing Wanderlust Wednesday, Dandy Lovers!
The DLB Team